WHO WE ARE
We are a lip care and cosmetic line that provides exceptional products that are responsibly created and add true value to our clients’ lives. What matters most to us is how we plan to continue to accomplish this. The PrettyPout is dedicated to growing a company that will use its influence and donations as a force of good.
Our vision of making a positive impact on the lives of the women that join our community is at the heart and soul of who we are as human beings and a company.
To start, 10% of net sales from The PrettyPout will benefit Women for Women International.
Too often negative marketing tactics play on women’s insecurities and aim to condition us to believe that happiness, abundant success and opportunity are directly correlated to the particular level of physical beauty.
We know this is ridiculous and an archaic view. The inner beauty, strength and character of women elevates communities, lives and families. We need to continue to speak up, so taking care of our lips is key!
OUR COMMUNITY – JOIN US!
It’s time to get real! Women are tired of being held to the impossible standards set by the beauty industry. These factious ideals have trickled into the workplace, home and our self-confidence.
Through our social media outlets, blog posts and newsletter we will:
- Look to you to share your stories, knowledge, advice and positivity.
- Celebrate women’s natural and diverse beauty, presenting our products on women of all complexions, ages and body types.
- Pay tribute to inner beauty – the beauty that truly matters.
- Inspire our community by promoting women who are admirable, making a positive impact and paving the way for equality.
- Encourage women to believe that anything is possible, think bigger, and not be afraid to ask and go for more.
WHY WE LOVE WOMEN FOR WOMEN INTERNATIONAL
Since 1993, Women for Women International has helped more than 447,000 marginalized women in countries affected by war and conflict. They work directly with women in 8 countries offering support and access to life-changing skills to help them transform their loves and move from crisis and poverty to stability and economic self-sufficiency.